Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Forgiveness.



In life there is always a disappointment, I call it "dark" The darkness that comes from what we remember with painful. Are often from those we love, Maybe different when other people do the same.

Then we remember all of them "in our memory" consciously or not .. We measure what we give and we accept, angry, and sad.
 
There is nothing worse than maintaining the wound, let alone let the wound fester I call it "hate".

Do not let the people who hurt you make you become the same person.
Do not let anything contaminate your heart, because the true Living God in your heart

 And the best teacher is your own heart.
 
All about curing disappointment just "forgive"
Wounds that remove only "sincere"

 
We learn, about no harm, replying something bad with something good.

 
Or try don't care about the hurt, so there is no bad or anything that will touch let alone hurt us
I call it "did not give a chance".

 

Life is too short to be meaningless,  
Remove all "darkness" Publish just peace
began at this time of his life will be beautiful 
just like in the morning,  
where the sun will always rise "Happiness"




Go Check!




Lea Cap
Vintage denim dress & shoes
Bracelets Heloosun

----------------------------------------


 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Anyways Thank you so much Gogirl! :)

 ------------------------------

Have A nice day friends! 

-nora-




9 comments:

Pip said...

Thank you for this. I needed to read this tonight. I am just sad today and needed the encouragement. :) Hope you have a good night dear! xx Pip

*** COME JOIN MY WORLDWIDE OASAP GIVEAWAY ENDING IN 9 DAYS! ***

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

UnA said...

Great post hun!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

My blog post :: クロエバッグ新作

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question that
I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know
how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying
to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my homepage アバクロンビー

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

Thank you!

Visit my webpage: ジョーダン 靴

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.


Look into my homepage :: モンスター ヘッドホン

Danica Stark said...

Hello
you have a lovely blog.
It would be great if we will follow each other :)
What do you think?
Danica Stark
Follow me on GFC

Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin
Besos from me

Cassandra Too said...

This is such an inspiring post. I am trying to behave in a positive and forgiving manner towards other. But sometimes it can get so hard because you get so hurt by what they do.

But oh well, this is a valuable life long lesson.

with love, Cassandra xx
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

Meilina Utomo said...

Love your inspiring blog :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com