Monday, December 15, 2014

December 13th!


Today is a sunny day..

Finally, after a thousand years, I graduated as well. Today no rain fell. <3
 But the weather was quite hot. I find silence and laughter. I know I will miss today someday. Songs of the chorus is enough to make sweet of this day. I think to call it sweet than sad. Because there must be a sadness in the happiness of any kind. And the best part of today was my parents. I am happy to see them happy. This is more than any other happiness that I wanted. So today is a sunny day..
.............................


A little story about "kebaya" this I wear.. I love it since the first time I saw it. But my mom asked me to look into other places, but in the end I came back to this.

My Dad!



Life to be happy? Yes i....


Of course you too my friends..

xoxo
.......................................

I always love to be "Rock" althought dress!



instagram: heloosun

-^.^-