Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rainbow after the rain :)

I went back to see the rainbow after the rain. Yes I feel disappointed for someone, at the birthday of a woman. The same woman and was always there between us. And enough with his lies, and my friends who also tell falsehoods on me. They helped him, and would have sided with him.. I became quite small there, as long as they did his friends, but what they also my friend? I got no idea now..

I decided to disappear from him and them, then I met a bunch of new people.. I met him.. I don’t think that he would be special in my life at that time..
But the way he looked at me, smile at me, and how he tried to take my attention.. made me fall.. yes rain last night made ​​me see the rainbow.. The new rainbow from behind a beautiful song.. I love his smile and the way she stole my attention..

I hope, will never be lost even if the rain would come back again.. surely.. I wanted to keep him..



  Top Dashing Perky
Unbranded blue jins
Fossil Watch
Mulberry bag
Vans Shoes

 
 ...........................................................................................................................................................

Thank you very much http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com/2011/07/ricci-blog-awards.html for awarding me the 'One 6 STYLISH BLOGGER AWARDS!! 


I am very happyyy this increasingly motivated me to continue to share.. Thank you so much Ricci love her look :* 

 ..............................................................

*******sorry for my late post, btw .. I'm very busy these days, work on thesis and photographing the appearance of a music group in my city..  maybe later I'll tell you a little about them and the music.. I'm sure you like it.. visit this http://www.purevolume.com/hoodiewoodyfreakyyy   Cool.....!!!!


 HAPPY BLOGGING ! :)